Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wall-E Review

Saturday was a hangova not gonna eat nothing drink plenty of water kinda thing. So I went to Springfield cuz today was the day me, jackie, josie and christian were gonna see Wanted. It ended up bein me n the girls cuz Christian didn't pickup his phone (he just sent me a txt 2 mins ago askin why i didn't text him..) F'diot! Any who...Wanted was freakin sold out, but thats cool cuz I wanted to see Wall-E too (just wanted to see it on iPod, but its cool its cool)....So the movie was funny and heartwarmin and of course (way to go steve jobs) geared towards "fruity" people....Loved how the reboot on Wall-E booted like a Mac! I wouldn't have had it any other way....U should def go n c it! Wanted is gonna hafta wait till maybe this upcomin weekend. But go see Wall-E on ur big screen or iPod! Trust! U will love it :-)

No comments: