Monday, June 9, 2008

DC Captiol Pride Week

Yay! My first Capitol Pride! I'm sooooo excited for Thursday night! I'm crossing my fingers that Kent gets off in time that night so I got someone to go with and see this HULARIOUS chick Judy Gold.

Tickets i'm gonna call in and see if I can do a pay 'n pickup (hopefully yes, because its WAAAAY too late for delivery). I am going to hafta miss the pageant because lucky me I have that night job! Oh well, my boss is the fuckin bomb, cool as shit most open minded person I can think of so its worth it...He's gonna cut me some slack on Sunday if nothin is goin on! *SCORE!*

So I'm gonna miss the bachelor auction (..How much is that whore in the window?..) amd see sum fükin awesome comedy

Friday head to TOWN for the Official Capital Pride Men's Party (Helllz yeaaaaaaaaaH!)

Saturday head to Club Für (oooh laaa laaa~) or TOWN...I'm leanin towards Club Für ONLY because it's some place different and GAWD willin they'll have a bigger smoke area! (*cough cough*...bad dirty!)

No comments: