Sunday, June 22, 2008

PizzaPost

So orderin Pizza vs bein a McFatty.....Pizza is one of my FAVORITE foods and I've always eased my guilt by orderin thin crust. Ok so how much is a slice of pizza (1/8th of a pie)
Thin Crust: 110 Cals
Pizza Sauce/Cheese: 100Cal
Pepperoni: 50 cals
Ched Chesse: 35 cals
Bacon: 40 cals
Pineapple: 10 cals
Fungi: 0 cals (woooo whoooo!)

So one slice of thin crust zza is 345 calories ~:-I
...eck! I just ran 5miles downstairs....burned 550cals and of course had a slice just now. Ummm so yeaaaaaaah.

McDs
Medium Fry: 5 secs to consume, 380cals of guilt!
10 piece nugget: 460 cals
Diet Coke: 0 Cals (Thank you KO!)

840 Cals

2 1/2 slices make up a McD meal in calories....McD's has more sodium tho! UgH! After reviewin these facts i'm goin to Giant and findin me sum rice cakes! Even thought I stay on top of nutrition facts, pizza will STILL remain on my top for favorite foods!

No comments: