Friday, June 20, 2008

7-up! w00t w00t!

not the drink pendejos! The run! I did 7miles this am, but g2g...will blog lata Muah!

It was awesome...I woke up feeling like death....threw up tha nasty evil alcohol in my body...splashed water on my face and did my look in the mirror with a great big "GOOD MORNING WORLD" shout! Called my cousin, gave her a camelback and we were on our way! The we got to the lake at 8, finished 6 miles by 9 and gig'ed the last one. It was a fabulous way to start the day....u know, with blisters and if u run inwards like my artard ass does ur feet just wanna fall the fuck off! But it was awesome runnin shirtless sayin "Good Morning BURKE" and hello to all the fellow joggers out there

I outta make that a ritual! Health health health sweetie darling ;-)

1 comment:

Basilio Bocalan said...

7 miles...good for you Mr. Dirty!
xoxo