Saturday, June 21, 2008

Allegedly!!!

It's my sis's 25th birfday! w00t w00t! And we've celebrated it right! We're gonna hit clarendon ballroom up tonight and if I can't get in cuz of jeans the Kent and I are gonna do sumthing different.

So like on the 13th my loser sis had an opportunidad to get box seats for kat griffin...she didn't take that opp and now we're in BFE section M, Row D...9-12 i guess. Thats cool, but umm....I GOT the 4 tickets and she def holds one of them...and I'll let her use the other one for who she wants but I got one for me and someone else...I was thinkin of inviting Kent if he digs that chick. But my sis wants my cousin to come too...well, ummm...we only got those four seats and Im takin two of those tickets I bought.

Yesterday was fun, we went to Modern up in Gtown...got smashed off my ass, headed back to my condo (where yes! my A/C is still out of order but will be fixed this monday...en challa!). I'm hopin to have good times tonight n stuff. Be safe all and have a blast ~ oooooOOoooW!

No comments: