Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good MOrninG worlD!

Wow its so beautiful outside! Hard to believe that its gonna storm later on today. Oh wow, I must be gettin old...im talkin about the weather! *FUCK* It's finally happened...i'm becoming my father (dirty shivers....)

Wednesdays are awesome! It's my last workout of the week and then Thursday (my Friday) comes along! Ahhh....Josie wants ta see the drags this weekend, but we're gonna hafta have fun in VA...I kinda want a weekend where my car doesn't get smashed, robbed or something that I haven't thought of (which I'm apodictic will happen again in DC).

So here are my solutions...park my car @ Columbia Plaza and metro in from Foggy Bottom. Stay at a friends place or take a cab to Columbia Plaza (love garage parking) and then head home. It's a little inconvenient but so is having ur car smashed or robbed! Aight 'I Love Lucy' is on, so ~holla

B-D

No comments: