Monday, June 16, 2008

I think I can I think I can


These are either exact or similar to what I had...I guess I know what I'm getting for my birthday. It was hilarious....I had to get sunglasses cuz its bright, right? So I go to good ol' aafes (active duty peeps/contractors u know wassup..) and got me some $5 shades. My sister pat me on the shoulder sayin "I'm proud of you" and all my spoiled ass could say was "Don't touch me". Sorry, but I was in no mood to be humored after losin my baby! N e who...the shades aren't bad for $5, but they leave these big ass marks on my nose. FUCKIN FABULOUS! So I thought the thief would put the shades on craigslist or eBay but no dice...but look at what I did find on eBay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250257160106&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

Dont u dare fuckin bid on them! I hope I win :-)....They don't make these n e more and I like this style. GPS I can get at a later time. I've figured DC out ok. FujiCam is on it's way here (ugh! money, money, money, money!)
~ holla

No comments: