Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ugh! Sundays!!!!

Ok ok...so 5 day countdown till my ass gets ta be 27...I mean 21 with 6 years experience ;-)
I had a blast hangin with my sis and her friends on Friday night but OK lets recant from Thurs...

Thursday was cool....I typically head up to Cap City Brew n have a couple drinks then head home. Well This dood Martine (Martini whats i call him) was up there....apparently tha fucker lives up in the NoVA area! Fabulous! I hope to see him again over there cuz shot after shot after drink...His friend Jason and Shannon (loved shannon) were cool too...Shannon works in the fashion industry and anything she had to say I was like totally fuckin all over it! I can't recall too much more on Thurs xcept the good times!

Friday I spent my whole after noon at the GAWD DAYUM DMV only to be told that my CAC is not an acceptable secondary ID and I could not get myself a VA license. FUCK YOU VA! My shit for TX doesn't expire until like 2011....I just won't vote this year. FUck It! Movin past those worthless fucks it was my sis's last 24y/o night and breakin in the 25th! OMG her friends are like gorgeous! We went to this club in gtown called modern...it was peerty cool...got a lil crowded but whatever, we had good times. Abbey (Jackie's BFF) was soooo cool to hang out wit too...she like didn't know i was gay and when she found out from jackie I immediately got me a new fruit fly! w00t w00t! So after clubbin we hafta hit me up sum McDonallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld's! So it is like so fun orderin with drunk girls...I seriously was like askin them to get me 2 McNasty burgers, str8 face no bullshit look. OMG! They were like, Sir we're not servin that...matter of fact its breakfast now sir. But they were so nice to make me my nuggets and fries (OMG Dirty u r sooooo gonna pay for that in the gym today! 5miles puto!! ~:-o)

Saturday we did it again! Me Jackie and Erica went to Clarendon Ballroom...met up with Kent and Andy. All in all it was a night of fun...Headed back to my place and finally Kent and Andy setup my wii! whooo hooo! I had soo much fun watchin them play mariokart and I got in on a game too! It was fun! Loved it, Oh! and Andy can play the piano by ear....so his assignment is to learn the song "I Believe - Blessid Union of Souls"....I love hearin that song, it is like an all time favorite of mine! Seriously!

Aight let me get to work n stuff....I will hit TOWN this friday for my birfday! Jackie and Josie for sure are goin to join me and maybe Erica and Abbey....Tha would be sooo cool! Especially since I'm like dodgin every-fuckin-body right now. BeSoS HUe! ~ mikey

No comments: