Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pride

So I had this dream and in it I got a tatto...The pic sorta looked like the one above. I re-did the pic with two male symbols and a red ribbon, but it got too crowded so I thought...huh, y not go with what was in my dream. So I'm gonna let this sit n stew in my head...If I get it, I'm gonna have my mom re-do it an I'll put in on my right shoulder blade. I was very inspired this year with the number of people who showed up and participated in Pride. ...and of course, who forget his camera?! Oh wait! what cam?? Grrrr! my oakleys, gps..blah blah blah (easy dirty....easy now!). In with anger out with love, but I hope the fucker(s) who robbed me finds Jesus or something! Get some fuckin morales in ur life. >=-o (Dirty! I said IN with ANGER! OUT with LOVE! EcK! FOCUS!!!)
...moving on! I dropped my mobile service for a lil bit (gotta love month 2 month service!) and am taking a hiatus from myspace and facebook. TOWN is probably on the list too for this hiatus. With the exception of June 27th (*B-day shots! MuAhaHAHaha!*). I will continue bloggin here and on my private site just to vent whats goin on in my head/life. Be safe and Happy


week!


No comments: