Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back ta work! oooooF!

I did it! I fuckin pulled a hat trick this weekend! ~:-O

Thurs night I was fuckin white knucklin for a drink...I swear the taste of a cool beer in humid weather is fuckin fab! Don't argue with it...n e ways I called Kent and was like hey we need ta drink and meet up with my awesome sis and her friends in Falls Church. So we grab a quick drink at cap city then head to grevey's. The company was awesome! I met a friend of my sis (Jean) and he's a bartender....HOLY SHIT! We went to his place for drinks and before i go inside I'm makin a run to 7-11 offerin to buy mixers and cigarettes and the dood is like no no, i got stuff. So I get back and holy shit, this dood has a fuckin BAR in his house! Only thing missin was the hot shirtless bartender (OoooOow!) So Thurs was awesome! Loved it!

Friday I told my cousin she was gonna go to TOWN and have a blast. So we gotta do drinks before goin cuz she (le sigh) doesn't have a fake id (one year left baby!)...So afta some SOJU_Powa we head up to DC. I told her that I wanted to stop at Nel's and see if Cam was workin...so usin the Jedi mind tricks I put Josie in Nel's and start talkin to security...I walk in and see Josie next to me and was laughin! So last call for her! lol! Had drinks then went to TOWN where we bump into Rachael, Nat and Cam...OMG, good times! I don't recall a lot of that evening but in the ride home I was screamin "Joooooosie! We neeeeeed sum McDonnnnnalllllld's!"...GaWd! i'm such a McFatty, but i love those muthafükin nuggets n fries! Savor that muthafuckin flavor!!! yeaaaaaH!

So Sat rolls around and I'm thinkin can I actually pull off a hat trick and have an awesome weekend? Fuck yeah dirty did. Started at Cap City with sis and then headed to Nel's. DRINK BITCH! This shit'll get u drunk! U'll be fuckin fat bitches in no time! U may even fight a nicca o two! Mmmmm mmmmmmm bitch! Nel's, TOWN, Annie's (yuummmmy!) it was fuckin Fabelhöfte!

I'm at work right now and am soooooo fuckin tired! My ass is workin out tonight tho! I got on the scale today and FUCK! 158! :-* I'm LuVin iT! :-D

Hope everyone else had an awesome weekend ~ BeS0S!

~ mikey

No comments: