Saturday, June 28, 2008

Birthday Blast


Wow o wow....where do i begin with how much this bday rocked? The fact that Marlon was here? Or that my family and friends rock? I mean wow....spent the last hour of 26 at Cap City Brew with my sis, jason and marlon...toastin my mid 20s away and welcomin the late 20s w00t w00t!
We drank played pool then headed home...man! that was fuckin awesome! I loved wakin up next to that special someone and hearin "Happy Birthday"...nobody's gift topped that! Nobody's! It was fuckin special (*sorry for makin u miss ur flight papi*) :-o
My babe left that day and I was doin pretty well...I stayed and watched him leave and the minute he gave me that last wave I said the most stupidest thing to myself...
...
.....
"Don't leave me"
.......
OMG! im startin to ball right now just thinkin of it! BB told me not to get attached and keep it real...he's in Cali and I'm in DC...but I love havin the feelin knowin that I can carry this emotion and have joyful tears...I was sooo blessed that he was able to come out here! That was fuckin awesome :-)

N e who, went with the fam to Todai and it was delicious! Had a forgettable (Thank Goodness!) evenin at TOWN and apparently went shirtless ~:-O (I'm shocked!)
I'm not really goin to TOWN n e more but since it was my birthday, i put the car in Secure Parkin and had a blast. Well I'm def givin up drinkin (oh yeah! thats how gr8 I feel) and holy shit! I didn't smoke last night :-o....Dammit Marlon! Look what u fuckin started!!! GRRRR
(**UPDATE**: My sis jus pissed in my cherrios and told me i had two fags last night! UgH!)

I love that I had a lot of cards, e-cards, msgs from myspace n facebook. U guys all rock and I'm so glad to have you all as friends *GROUP HUG* ~:-P

1 comment:

Dirty said...

Hey 27 y/o Michael. Just wanted to update you about life since the bumps we hit. There will always be a tattoo of Mr. Jones in your life. There is a side to him that is beautiful as you know. This becomes extinct in three years time. And it's ok. You go through a lot of changes and each day is a footstep out of puppy love where you think about him everyday. Today was just a day that I was reflecting on my older pictures and thinking of the past there was a Darrell and of course, Marlon. There is a Robert right now and his love is endless. I think one flaw or not so much a conquest that we do not have is the love or attention is there without challenge where you and Darrell made it more of a mission and if I got it, the victory would've been that much sweeter.

This picture of us - I smile. I was soooo happy. Time could've frozen and that would've meant the world to me. It was the nectar of life that you can't get enough of. I also smile because I (being OCD) do not obsess about MJ which is SUCH a reliever as I have new stresses in life to compete with that. Do I miss him? Yes. Am I glad the way things ended? No. Not really. How could he be such an asshole to me? I flew to CA and you couldn't make one fucking second to see me. And that was it - just a text message from your sorry ass saying sorry I couldn't see you. I can't recall what I wrote. Was it don't worry about it? What a way to end it...cause that's what it officially has been since 2011 - history.

I'll always love you, you fucking asshole. I don't get to control that. It's out of my realm, just like being gay - accept and move on. And this photo will always make me smile and see the best out of you. I just wanted to add a comment.

This was defintely one of the best days of my life. To wake up next to someone you love and hear happy birthday for the first time is a memory that I get to keep. It's priceless and forever mine. Thank-you, again for that.

As you can see Michael your emotions havent changed much over time. Te amo mucho papo - let's continue to keep our distance. #thx4thememories