Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Settin it up

Bueno Bueno, the condo is gettin there...got the fridge semi-stocked (Glad to be 25+ and off of the ramen diet! w00t w00t!). Unpacking shit takes a while, but tomorrow I should be gettin my new Livin Room set and mattress (which means I get ta leave my parents house!! Yes, one month is long enuf fo this vato!)

Comcast set up my TV/Internet today but ummmm...the guy didn't bring my DVR or Cable boxes! ~:-O, Dirty said "Where's the stuff at???" Those pendejos didn't have it on the order...So I went to comcast, put my dick an slapped the heffa for whoeva screwed up mah order! She said it hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt? wha eva tha means....So manana they're comin back with the equipment between 12-3pm. I got my TV but my TV stand hasn't arrived yet....It'd be nice if it came early in the AM for me to setup, so I can get the TV outta the box and setup for the comcast dood! (dirty is wishful thinkin)

Aside from the house, my job starts on the 5th @ 10am for orientation (i guess i should mark that on the calendar! lol!)...I have a feeling this job is gonna cut into my free time! Hopefully not as much as the last job (60 hr work weeks SUuuuUUuuuuuCK!).

Marlon and I text and talk more often since he came out...I miss him so much, but won't tell him. So n e one who knows me well enuf knows whats gonna happen next. It's just gonna be a friendship. His ass is in Cali and I'm in DC. I need someone to hug! I wanna talk face-face (hell, skype would work but not for hugs and besos). So we're back where we started at...Friends! Weeeeeeeeeeee.....I'll find tha special someone. Marlon will always be "A" special someone, but i'm gonna find "THE" special someone ~Apply Within~ LoL! Aight, I'm glad I got that off my chest....I can say for sure that I've never felt happier (this type of happy) than Saturday/Sunday! Those mark pretty high on "best days of life"....No comments, i'm jus gettin things off my mind ~ later guys