Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Recall: Marlo --> Ashley's

Ok ok so I was gonna get that furniture set but dirty was like....cha...u know what? Uh uh! So after going to several different furniture stores where the associates r on ur ass like a fuckin insecure puppy (...yeah im lookin at my DAWG right now! lol), I said u know fuckin what! if i like this set, then FUCK it...Spend the ca$h and enjoy it! So I did (w00t w00t!) and now the whole thing will be all together on the 2nd of Feb (groundhog's day!)...I'll go ahead and show u the B/R set and L/R set and then move on to my party room :-D

Bedroom Set plus two night stands and armoire
Livin Room set

Ok so we got this KICKASS dinin area that I've finally decided to turn into an EnTerTaiNmEnT Zo0ooNe! (*insert Lil John* YeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH) So here's what we got! (Im sooo fuckin excited!!)
65" HDTV DLP (My Media Center connects to it)
Bose Entertainment Center (Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Wii with some kickass games (Bowling! Bowling!)
Bar with four stools (O fuck yea, i said it!!!)
Cool lookin Rug (y the hell not)
Ceiling fan (replace the chandelier)

It's gonna be freakin wicked! So ok the TV will probably be in the near future and here's what it's gonna look like:
looky looky

Alright...enuf bloggin! Congratulate me! w00t w00t!

No comments: