Friday, February 1, 2008

No furniture ~:-(

woooow! Ashley's isn't deliverin my L/R set until the 5th of Feb! There goes the superbowl! That or...BEANBAGS! lol! Nah I ain't hostin n e party till i get my place setup 2 satisfactory! So on the 5th I do the newcomers orientation (free of charge! Eck!) and then start working on the 6th of Feb (hmmm...I wonder if it's rude to ask for my pay in advance?...just the first couple of months :-P)

Manana I'm gonna setup the TV stand and then toss tha 65" screen on there and watch me sum LOST! Did you guys see that episode last night? Come on writers! Ur not leavin me wantin for more like u did the first 3 seasons! Hope the other episodes are more promising...I'm glad they didn't get rid of Charlie! He's real cool! Can you believe they brought up that female cop (Anna Marie???)...weird! Ok, I so don't watch tha much TV but love tha show (Give it up to Matthew Fox and ummm....Kate! lol)

Last night I went out to club chaos and if you get an opportunity to go there take my advise n pass! No cover cuz the drag shows n dj are no longer there (ok, tha sucks)...the club was empty and when I bought a drink payin the dood wit a ben he was like ooooh papi jestering tha i suck dick fo cash! Shiiiiiiiiiit! My hours would prolly be betta! And fuck taxes! lol!!! Ok, no i am not talking myself into changing careers I'm happy suckin dicks tha i wanna suck....*blink blink*....but for free? Huh! Ok movin i met up with this dood named Junior. Tha fucker had me crackin up on the phone for like 40mins....It was like we knew each other from a while ago! So end up goin to APEX and tha was pretty cool...Everything was cool till when I gave his friend a ride home he got all pissy at his friend who was tryin to not argue on the phone and talk about it later about him hittin on his friends..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH (<-- insert drama), his friend apologized and was like I guess I'll see you later? I was like...yeah, prolly not! lol!

Freakin 22 y/o's! I think i like my papis older n maturer. If anyone is gonna be the immature one in the relationship, it is not gonna be mah papi! Not only hell nah but thas a FUCK NO!
I dunno if I'm gonna hit TOWN tonight...the weather was kinda suckin and im gettin fatter! Oooo! Ok, so I'm gonna join Gold's gym and get my ass back in shape! Shit, I think I'm gonna do a biggest loser thing...snap a pic...fotoshop it, then snap an afta pic...an fotoshop tha! lol! Nah, but I can't wait to start goin 2 the gym otra vez! Dirty is gonna bring sexy back ;-)

No comments: