Friday, January 18, 2008

Draggin tonight!

Aight so i'm wit my gurl Jen in San Antone and we heard from the gang back in Kuwait! That was freakin AWESOME! Will is back over there for a couple days, seein his dog and his gurl, DD! I miss her big time! So tonight we're headin out to Saints and Heat! We'll be out by 9 and have fun looking at the shows...After that I'm headin to Killeen pickin up my stuff and then driving back to VA! Not before stoppin by Bush's chicken and gettin my TEA! w00t w00t! Once I get back my fat ass is going back to the gym! It'd be nice to have some workout buddies to get me motivated n stuff, but oh well! I'm trying to get a membership near my work or where i'm bout to live

Hope the clubs r fun tonight and oH! I got my offer letter! Its waitin for me at home

Cheers,
Mikey

No comments: