Wednesday, January 16, 2008

San Antonio (Jump on it Jump on it!)

Wow its like 7 hours till fly time and I'm done packin 'cept for a toothbrush....but everyone knows mexicans don't brush their teeth! lol...no wait, thats the brits (sorry familia!)

Ok so I called the State Dept trying to find out where my offer letter was (i mean shit, I shoulda already got it) so they said "Mike Who?"...J/P! They expressed great excitement about me joining the team and had to pass my offer letter through HR and should expect a call from him/her. So cool, I'm down with that...I gotta grab my stuff from TeJas and then bring it back to DC! I found an Apartment in Shirlington:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/apa/538201537.html
or
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/apa/538093750.html

...I'm waiting on the person to respond to me (if it's still available) on the 1st one...The second one is cool too and available (Gonna try and knock her down to $1375 and pay for 12mos...this way raising the rent may not be an issue :-))

I am really excited how things are molding together....My parents are like, take ur time...look around...is it that bad living at home? No it's really not...I got the best parents but fuck I need myspace ;-)(....ur welcome Tom!)
so yeah I'm trying hard and we'll see what happens....I love being it DC tho...It freakin snowed and I had fun playing with the dog outside! That was freakin cool! Ok I better get some sleep before seein Jen and then hopefully drunk dialin Kuwait sayin Hi to Will who is takin care of business their from Japan *ChIng ChAng Ch0nG*

No comments: