Thursday, January 17, 2008

San Antone!

So yeah yesterday went to the airport, and tried gettin my AXE past security...Nope, they found it and because it was over 3.5 oz (4 oz) I had to either toss it and move on with life, or check the bag in and spray myself upon arrival....So lets start over! Check bag in, go through security and get on plane to San Antone! My princess Jen was waiting for me at the gate and it was an awesome reunion! So we're waitin on my bag....and we're waitin on my bag! THOSE FUCKERS!!!

So here I am, next day in the same clothes ~:-/....I swear this is not an excuse to go shopping but if they aren't here in one hour dirty is about to get some new clothes! I'm thinkin Kenneth Cole & FCUK! Hey don't judge! I had some nice shit in that bag! To include my camera :(

Moving on we had good times last night playing suites and fuzzy duck! We're gonna hit the bars or some GBLT club and let loose! I'll let u all know when im back in VA! Lataz

No comments: