Thursday, January 24, 2008

a Fabulous Fuckin Day ~:-P

Ok wow...where to begin! Well when you're unemployeed you get to wake ur ass up when you like, so waking up grumpy very very rarely happens ~;-D (not braggin...much! HA!)...So the day which typically starts at 10 (Gracias Dios!) started off with turnin the electricity in the apt to my name. Sweet, one thing knocked out of the way! After that I get a phone call from Mar sayin lets do Tau Tau and that is like my all-time favorite chinese place *hint hint*, so we went and then headed to fair oaks so ol four eyes could get her new MaGoo lenses (J/P mar, u know i love u and u gotta help me decorate my APT) and then grabed sum StarBux....Mmmmmmm que sabroso! So after that I got a call from my new YOB and they sent me forms to up my clearance and asked me when I could start...i told them the 4th because I have furniture arriving on the 2nd and I can collect to more weeks of unemployment ;-D (thank u Colorado! w00t w00t!)

I'm gonna jump ahead one and then come back to my favorite part of the day. So this evening I went to sign the lease to my condo and my landlord freakin rocks! She changed her flowery curtain to a regular curtain and left me towels to start me off and some cokes in the fridge! Do i not have a kickass landlord? HELL YES I DO!

So the fav part of the day is when my NCO from Gordon was chattin with me on gmail. He left the DC area for Cali, got a yob with Countrywide (NYSE:CFC) and then left that because...well do your homework on CFC and u'll know ;-)and is now with Raytheon....But he had some big news for me...so he's teasin me sayin are u ready and I'm like not good with surprises so i'm like COMe oN papI! hit me wit the big news...He started to date guys! * blink blink *....to wit I responded 'U FUCKER! I can't believe we never went out or anything!'...It was awesome, he is so fuckin fine, he has a business minded head, is determined and goes after his goals...and o did i mention HE'S HOT AS FUCK????? Just thought i'd fuckin point that out...So he's like Fuck man! I kept droppin u hints, didn't u ever pick up on it? And i was like DooD! U were married! I told u to get on myspace! u'd have known bout me a loooooong time back! O well, i wanna call him right now but gotta play it cool wit papi! We both wanna see each otha and OMG i ain't gonna lie! This M&M will melt in ur mouth an ur hands Ca--Coooo! That was the fuckin highlight of my day! he wants me and I want him! But he's in Cali and will try to make a Spring trip up here and I told him if I get a TDY to go to LA, know that I will be on that plane! Fuck, how much r planes to LAX right now??? hahaha...well I feel good lettin u all know bout this, but wish I had some gay friends to chat with besides at clubs. I mean, ok I talk to Cam on gmail, but don't have anyone else to share this with....DIRTY, get the fuck outta the house and start meetin people! YellA!! Aight, my day fuckin rocked and my heart is madly jumpin for mah boi Marlon! ~ Lataz

2 comments:

M. said...

I can't wait to decorate!!!

eronious said...

I can't wait for pics of this Marlon!