Wednesday, January 16, 2008

...it's silly, that's what it is!

So either it's my ADD or I just rather not be in peoples drama...Mah boi Sterl was trippin on this guy he'd gone out with Duey cuz apparently Dew was bein childish and spreadin rumors bout him and it had gone back to Sterl...yada yada yada so Dew tells Sterl that i've been chillin and hangin out with him. Ok, I haven't but who cares what he says if all he can say is lies...Guess Who cares? lol! So out of the blue i get a text from Dew sayin 'hey so when r we gonna meet up for tacos or burritos?'
I started chucklin thinkin if I hung out with Dew, Sterl wood be pissed n hurt so i didn't write him back. But on the otherhand I never heard Dew say anything bout me and this is TRUE about me:
If I didn't hear it from that person, then I do give them the benefit of the doubt
I mean you gotta be a fuckin pussy to talk shit about someone behind their back or be in 5th grade...so which one is it? lol!
Ive had people talk shit bout me in my shop (...is he gay? i don't like him...and so forth) and I still worked well with those people cuz I never heard them say it! Aight just thought i'd blog tha b4 loggin off ~ holla

2 comments:

eronious said...

Holy crap, Dirty. Seriously? This thin drama? come on now. What happened to the sensitive, intelligent boy who could spell that I once knew?

Dirty said...

guess i was just 'raggin out' and had to bitch online ;-* ~MuAh~