Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hoooo Hummmm

Ok so i'm takin a job with the state dept working on their exchange servers. I'm really excited about it but am also stressing over finding a place to live in the DC metro area! One side of me is like "Yes, lets rent their...1300 for 2/1 plus utilities sounds freakin tight"..but the *prissy* side of me is like...yeah um, WTF am i lookin at these dumps! So I'm trying to find something nice (DC is outta my price range) in Arlington, VA....I got a place to look at manana that is a 3/2.5 near the Shirlington Village (Yeaaaaaaaaaay!) for $1750 p/mo! If I can get the guy to give me one month free or drop it down to $1600 p/mo...I think we'll be in good business at least for that 1st year! ummmmm whoops! Says here the place isn't vacant till 8-Feb-2008! Well i'll keep an eye open then!

Ok so the weekend....I got really FUBAR on Th night! The job I accepted was 7k below what I was anticipating so my first thought was why the FUK am I interviewing for a job that I went 5K under my reqs and now they want another 7k!! *ahem* SHOT TIME! So I went to a bar and had some Capt n coke...then went on the Mari's place to carry on *APPARENTLY* I blacked out but the story goes (no pics no evidence) I missed the sink, threw up passed out and they put me to sleep upstairs. Thas kinda a shitty way to go out, but yeh thats kinda how it went down. So i found this out on Friday when I was chattin sayin sumthin bout "I think i need 2 barf!" with a reply "What??? U still got shit in you!"

w0w...so here we are, its friday nite and the weekends here...Mike is not feelin so haute! Met up wit Maricel (for some vegan action! w00t w00t!), went home...Napped and then headed out 2 TOWN. So I head to TOWN and am drinkin h20 cuz fuck you CAPT! And I love drag shows! Holy cow! It's fuckin awesome! Would i date one, no! But i do love the arts and watching them perform! It's freakin awesome to see them get into their roles! Fuckin Fabelhoff! Met up with my friend Sterl and sum of his friends (theres a lot of *dRaMa* there, but OK) and "tuffie" aka Cam was bartendin that night so he hooked me up with lite drinks cuz Mike was not tryin to get fucked up but I swear Cam! Cheap vodka??? EGHHHHH! I'll down absolute or even smirnoff if thats who it goes, but yeaaa....really cam? really.....

So a night at TOWN was haute....I got a lil push from someone tryin to be more than friends and i don't know if I see that happenin...i think this guy who wants to be more intimate has a lot of things goin on right now and I'm jus tryin to link up, make friends and have good times...if something comes out of it, FUCKIN awEsOme! If not then shit, boyz-4-la vida! w00 w00t

No comments: