Thursday, January 3, 2008

Whoooo saaaaaaa

Ok so i've been back since 21DEC....guess how much time Mike has had by himself...? NOT A FUCKING DAY! Ok, here comes the rant....i love my family but when you live away from them and come back and its hard! I mean whenever i came for vacation they would be at work and I would do my thing...well Monday is finally gonna roll its ass soon enough so I can get some me time! Oh and I got an interview on Monday at Tysons Corner (The GAP, yey! JUST FUCKIN KIDDIN! LoL) for a job I'm not that excited about and am trying to get work in DC so that I can live there or commute there via METRO...ok maybe I'm using the word trying loosely...I mean I just got unemployment which wouldve been hella funner if I can get these people out of the house!

Ok, i feel a little better yet ungrateful and selfish at the same time. I need some space and by monday I'm sure I'll get it! BY HOOK OR BY CROOK I'M GETTING MY FREE SPACE BACK EVEN IF I HAVE TO RENT A PLACE!

No comments: