Monday, January 28, 2008

Back from LA

So ummmm...yeah I'm back from LA and it was Fabelhafte! I met up with my boi Marlon and shit! What a connection! He's fuckin haute and smart as hell! He's datin so yeah automatically my first thought was *DumP Tha PenDeJo*, but I was nice and said "Shit man! Good for you!" So Dirty got a room at Embassay Suites (*oooh aah*) and rented a Honda Accord (yeah, they talked me outta the Hyundai Accent for 8 bux a day) lol! So I met up with Marlon at Northridge and because CaLi was just rainin we went back to the suites and got wasted there....blah blah blah....Then we woke up!
:-D
:-)

Wowsers! (Thas what he says) I had a PhUkiN awesome time! After tha I spent time with the family and was hopin for an encore but we were both perty tired and jus ended up sendin mushy text messages an what not....O, here's an interestin nugget! After I tried recruitin his punkass to Kuwait he tells me now if I go, he'll come with me and we'll rent a place ~:-O (SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND I SHIT YOU NOT!) so just ta test him out, I said '...hey u still wanna go to kuwait?' and he says he's ready! WTF! So here's the question...Now that I got a year lease, do I enjoy la vida a USA or go back with friends to Kuwait? I think this new job will present an awesome opportunity, but what was the main reason I came back for? To find sumone special...I gotta think hard bout this! Aight, I'm still on cloud nine and miss my rican papi! ~ lataz




2 comments:

M. said...

He's a cutie but where's the TV?

Dirty said...

ooo yea! Check it out! (HOT DEal!!!)

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Toshiba-65-DLP-Rear-Projection-HDTV-65HM167/sem/rpsm/oid/177533/catOid/-12867/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do