Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Ahhh 2008! Fresh year, fresh start...yada yada yada! I'm prolly gonna link up with a couple of friends later on tonight...CM & Diet Coke, card games...yeah, good times...Got some texts bout linkin up @ JRs and yea thats not gonna happen...I mean the guy's line was like "Yeh I thought u were cute but my guys thought u were repulsive"....Umm...yea i think some people outta look in the freakin mirror from time to time b4 they're ugly asses start chuckin comments like that. Fuckin old fa...*ahem* Hags!! Aight, im done! SWEAR! LoL! On the other hand, i did meet some other cool guys that where bickerin back and forth...I thought that was funny! They're sweet guys so I'll go ahead and link up with them later on...Taco night for sure ;-)

Any who, I hope everyone starts 08 off doing doing doing doing doing doing doing it well....
~ laters

mikey

1 comment:

eronious said...

Hola amigo! Sounds like you're off to a hung-over start! :) Love you and miss you sweetie! Good luck on the quest for love, man. It's a tough one, so be patient and just be your cute self, my dear. We miss you tons!