Sunday, March 30, 2008

Post 50! woo hoo! What a weekend

Ahhhh what a weekend...where do I start? Well Friday night I went out to Town. My bartender Jesse moved out of DC --> NYC. I haven't been to town in like 2-3 weeks so that sucked that I didn't get to say good-bye or n e thing...Met a new guy over there named Chris and some other dood named Kevin. Dammit! lol! My boi left! lol! So had fun at Town and it was 3am so time to go home...as usual Mr. Cruise Control took me home while I jammed to my inferior Product on demand (iPod)...and yes ur FUCKIN right theres a story coming up. Made it home safe (Praise Allah) and then proceed to turn off my iPod and put it away. The iPod decides to freeze....ooooo k...its backlight is on but we're not turning off? CLICK........CLICK...........CLICK.....(What the fuck noise is that???)..So I'm thinking, lets take it upstairs let its battery die out and we'll deal with it at a better hour. The fucker is broken! It went into restore mode and would not restore. And guess who's warranty just lapsed? Now if I was bankin on Kuwait cash and I'd be like "Ahhh dammit! I'm gonna hafta get ta get the 32GB iPod Touch" but i'm not makin that cash anymore ~*le sigh*~

So i did end up gettin that iPod touch only because we are DONE with hard drives!!! NO MORE! GIVE ME FLASH BITCHES! So it looks nice and it also looks like i'm not getting a Wii until June! Taxes! HRBLOCK is surrounded by morons, so if you don't excel in school fear not! You don't have to do labor, HRBLOCK will hire you with or without customer service experience. I think that's great that we hire dumbasses locally instead of outsourcing to India or Mexico. Keep it US....Yeaaaah baby! N e who, in order for me to get my taxes reduced on my foreign earned income, I had to check off that I paid foreign taxes. That is fuckin r-tarded, but if it's gonna get me to the end result, fine.....let the IRS freakin audit me! That would be just fantastic! *Dirty winks*...aight so that was my $$$ weekend...I will admit I'm diein to play with this at work :-)

~ h0LLa ~

No comments: