Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bad Economy! BAD Economy!!!

So yeah after working two 1/2 years in Kuwait my income is like crashing (Thank you RHY, C, PJC, and TGIC). I'm not gonna go back over there, but did chat with my buddy Chrystal who is gonna be a site manager at wonderful cp arifjan (uck!). She's gonna let me know bout new positions and I can honestly say that unless the offer letter shows something like 180+ I have NO desire to leave DC! I mean I can work two jobs here and spend my weekends in the US ;-) Still beats Kuwait but anything over $180 deserves a pros & cons list...I swear if I do go I am shipping EVERYTHING over! I am not going to have a storage unit! I love my new furniture and bedroom set too much to leave it behind, but that may not happen since I really wanna stay in DC.

After my TS clears I'm gonna look for a job that pays around more than what i'm making...in DC win sys admins are like a dime a dozen, so work shouldn't be too hard to find...But yeah, gotta wait on that TS! Ok, FUCK YOU BUSH & The FED for letting this recesion happen! I refuse to sell and take my loss (unless Dec 30th roles around, then i'll sell and re-buy for tax purposes). Ok enuf talk bout money! I swear, this shit is gonna make me do the round-trip thingy back to kuwait! Don't make me do it recession! Don't make me do it!

No comments: