Sunday, March 2, 2008

March! Kiss my ass Jack Frost!

I would like to applaud those who burn energy and not recycle...If it wasn't for you we would not have had an unseasonably warm winter...Yes yes, our great-great-great-great-great grandkids aren't gonna like the planet we're leavin them, but FUCK 'EM! If the fucking was on the other end, don't think for one minute they wouldn't screw you! So YES winter is almost done...sad thing is i'm really...REALLY gonna hafta burn off the rest of my tummy n pump my chest up! w00t w00t! Dirty can do it ;-)

I got my new condo pics up on my myspace account & photobucket:
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/joecool1981/

I still need help with art work! Ugh! And I'm on a budget thanks to the whoopin DC salary I took (yes Dirty...keep that clearance in mind and smile)
I'm startin to really miss my friends in Kuwait a lot...I guess it's cause of all the bullshit drama I gotta deal with from 20somethin year olds....Piss me off, so instead of dealin with that drama dirty's cuttin the cord. BooYah! The drama I had in Kuwait was...I hope the maids didn't put the 300tc sheets on my bed today...*blink blink*...really miss that drama! and my friends! OMG! I wish I could be playin cards and gettin smashed with them right now, but from what I hear a lot of them have left the desert and are off doin there thing....Shame on Bef! She leaves Kuwait (didn't know) and on her myspace she puts VA for where she's at...HELLLLLLLO BEF! Y have we not linked up??? Game on when u reply ;-)

I miss my crew! ~ holla

7 comments:

eronious said...

well forget the art, and just come on back then.

M. said...

I'll embroidery something for you to hang on your kitchen wall... maybe a margarita glass :)

Dirty said...

OMG! That would sooooo fuckin rocK! I would love that loooong time! :)

M. said...

Sweet! I'll start on it tonight. It'll be your house warming present :-P

Dirty said...

I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to see what it looks like! (calm down dirty! breathe dirty breathe!)

M. said...

In addition to the margarita embroidery stitching, I found this:
http://www.subversivecrossstitch.com/kits/homo2.html

Dirty said...

hahaha! homo sweet homo! lol! No thanks! Now if u found the male symbol that said "Men Only" that'd be cool n HUL-ARIOUS!:

http://dclips.fundraw.com/thumbdir/male_symbol_dan_gerhards_01.jpg

I can't wait for my margarita! w00t w00t!