Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nonsense @ work

Ok so get this...my "job" starts at 330pm. The people that work the AM shift end their day at 4pm....Ok so that leaves us 30mins for a change over...Ok 30minutes...really! If you don't think that is a bit too long stare at a clock right now for 30mins, because thats basically what i'm doing since we got not terminals to sit at until these guys leave.


Annnnnnnnn-e-waaaays I'm sitting and texting on my phone till we get an open terminal. My station opens up and then its business as usual. So my supervisor gets called outside and comes back in. He then says he's gotta talk to me, so I'm like "yeah, what's up?" He told me that the office manager here thought I looked like I've been here for a couple years (basically getting to comfortable). And he stuck up for me and said, well he's getting the work done in a timely manner so what's the problem? The problem is perception...I don't put off a busy/stressed face. So guess what, now when I come in...I gotta look busy....without a fuckin terminal! Oh by the way, I work on servers so w/o a workstation ummm....what the FUCK do you want me to do? I can't read a book, because that's not "good" busy...I can't just sit and cross my arms because uuup! we got an attitude problem. So what did Mike do today....? I rolled my ass into work at 4pm! LoL! Fuck yes I did! lol! I shouldn't have but my "IDONTGIVEASHIT" factor was sky high and although stocks are at an all time low I still don't fuckin care about the money...Life is not that rough and the salary is not that high to where it would be hard for me to get my shit n leave, ok! lol! Aight enuf bloggin bout that ~ DirTy

No comments: