Monday, March 3, 2008

ShamRock Fest '08

Yes Yes my sister fuckin rocks! She showed me what's really goin on up in DC this St Patty's day....im sure a whole bunch of my friends are gonna be up in Dubai rockin at the irish village (*siGh*) it's all güt! RFK Stadium is hosting the 8th annual shamrock fest! Freakin awesome! w00t w00t!
http://www.shamrockfest.com
..if you live in the DC area and are not goin, what the fük are u thinkin???

So Maritza is like goin and bringin her crew...Me and my bud christina are goin...tryin to get some people from work to go (Tiff n Jeff). I'm hopin they come cuz hey! more peeps = more fun!

It's gonna be cool goin with friends! I don't wanna go with any doods, cuz that shyt is bein put on hold temporarily....Dirty needs some time to find friends and SoulSearch later. So if ur headin out there hit me up on me mobile and we'll grab a beer! w00t w00t! ~ lataz

No comments: