Monday, March 10, 2008

5 more days! w00t w00t!

*Le Sigh* 5 more days till Shamrock Fest...So lets see what have I been up to this week...hmmm...Oh, I'm gettin my bean bags in :-D
http://www.overstock.com/Bulk-Home-Garden/Adultsize-Premium-Memory-Foam-Lounge-Bag-Case-of-2/2293333/product.html
I'm getting 2 Hazelhut & 2 Chocolate color bean bags! Come on! With my Living room set, how fabulous are those colors gonna look?

Ok also this past week my sis like helped me out BIG time on decorating my living room. I told her where the big couch is I wanted to have a panoramic view of Los Angeles (give it up! It's where dirty was born) and she said on the other wall to get like 22x24 or something to that measurement of cities (Dubai, Paris, Seoul, China, etc..) places where I've been...Black and White :-)

I love that idea and am soooo gonna do it! I'm truly done furniture shopping (with the exception of a cool bar console or a nice round lazy susan table (i'm envisioning a table with built in cup holders (they don't move) and in the center the lazy susan table (48inches in diameter) that spins (popcorn, chips...you name it)...dark brown would be nice. People can eat on the bean bags and hold their bowl or plate and let their cup rest on the dinner table. Can someone please build that for me ~:-P

OooooH! I'm using my massaging chair a lot now! lol! When I left for Kuwait I said I wanted three things when I get back...1.) Massaging Chair from Brookstone; 2.) Huge MAC PC (the one I created was $10K; 3.) LifeFitness 9500HR Elliptical Machine
...so! Being in a condo knocked that machine out and I've grown away from apple products with the exception of their inferior Products on demand otherwise known as iPod. ;)

Love life is non existent but I'm having fun going out and meeting new people. I wrote a poem bout marlon i guess a lil over a week ago and sent it to him...I really don't write poetry unless inspired (which sucks because I do enjoy writing it) but yeah I sent it to him and it made a mark on him...so we've been talkin and IMin each other. He's coming to DC for a class (I don't know how long) so we'll link up.

Aight I didn't hit the gym today (Bad Dirty!) so i'm gonna wake up early hit gold's then go to work and do cardio during my lunch hour. Ok...hands up, who believed that?? HAHAHA well Gold's might not be true, but I'm gonna do the gym at work!
...

......

Ok again, hands up! Who believed that? Well u fuckin have better believed it! lol! laters

No comments: