Friday, March 14, 2008

Lessons from High School

I recently tried joining this gay group and was turned down for seeming very immature. I laughed about it and was like, well so much for joining that group of 20 whopping people! Wrote the owner back saying i had no idea that this group of meeting people was more so a fraternity than a meetup spot. Ok, so it got me thinking maybe I am childish, I mean I totally see it! I sing in front of the mirrors...in the showers, love kinder eggs, get a big ass grin whenever I order my triple grande skim latte and an even BIGGER grin if someone surprises me with one (I miss Dan soo muc, no one has ever surprised me with a triple grande skim latte! Where the fuck are these thoughtful motherfuckers @?), love shopping for clothes I don't need, oh and playing monopoly in real life (yes, dirty is hunting for another property) and BBQs (how I miss that! Bring it Spring! w00t w00t!)

So with all that, I embrace my childish and immature ways! I said to myself what would I want to change and I thought to myself remember when you were like 17 or 18 how you said nothing would change...getting old is going to happen. Sorry ponce de leon! It's gonna happen, but ur brain and mentality will only go where you allow it to go. How many of you don't wanna grow up cuz ur a Toys "Я" Us kid? How fun is it being a big kid with money and NO RULES??? OMG, OreoS for dinner! Doesn't happen often but isn't it like soo cool cuz you can be like FUCK YOU BROCCOLI! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now I think that at times there is a need for seriousness...when my taxes are being done, there will not be much laughing...I'm thinking that it's going to be more of a tragedy. And oh yes there will be tears! lots of fuckin tears!!! lol! Death...well I guess we have to be serious about that (that's a whole nutha blog) and when you're getting fired unless you won the MegaBall (@ $275 million! Wish me luck!! HAHAHA) Then yes, it would not be inappropriate to drop your pants, shit on your boss's desk and then use his tie to wipe. If you or someone does this, PLEASE YOUTUBE it! There's probably more, but let me get back on track...how many of you guys said that you would keep your mind young and would say that you've done it? I like love my dorky personality and wouldn't change it or trade it for anyone else's! I think when I'm 65, still singing in the mirror (God willing my kids or partner don't commit me before then), jamming carefully in the shower to oldies (I guess we'll call it the gay 90s lol!) and yes those fucking kinder eggs its gonna be awesome because you let yourself get there....Dirty wanna play bridge? Noooooo...I'm taking your grandson out for ice-cream (thinkin of Family guy and that one tooth pedophile)! OMG, so goin to hell! Aight people STAY FUCKIN YOUNG MINDED! DON'T GET OLD AND THEN FORGET About the things that made you happy. Let those small things in life when you were a kid that made you happy STILL make you happy....Get a carboard box or make a sofa fort! But don't get old! Don't do it! Aight, I'm done ~ DirtY

2 comments:

eronious said...

:) Yeah, you are a big kid. And you do revel in both your child-likeness AND your childishness.

Dirty said...

wow! This blog makes me smile :)
Reviewin my blogs throughout the year...thx for the comment!