Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stock Talk

Wow! What a week! Well after last week and the week before, I'm glad that my stocks picked up so I could get the hell out of the market...Yeah they picked up more today, but what are you gonna do? I still have a couple stocks (One good one, the other...lol! LOSER) in the market and am paying very close attention to LDK and BSC. Shit, to have bought BSC at $3.85, well I'm not gonna dwell...some analysts say that it looks as though we are 1/2 way through are recession...Um, are you basing this on future 1st QTR losses, the fed bailing are banks out & cutting rates (which we can't do much more if we want the dollar to freakin mean anything), or the fact that we had two good days in the market. Give me some concrete evidence to support this theory because the last I checked our housing market was down 10.X - 11%! Wow, 2000s kiss my ass, we're bout to hit prices in the 90s! Don't believe it? Ask mummy n daddy how much they paid for their house back in 99...If I can recall the Fairfax market, they were in the 300s. Ok so FFX is still holdin strong on the 400+...so we're I'd say right now we're comparable to 2001-02 prices...the 05/06 days won't catch up with us for a while...Assuming the housing market CORRECTS itself in 2010, it will be interesting to see how the 05/06 buyers react...Chapter 11 doesn't sound too bad now...I mean, yes it will fuck you or both you and your wife in terms of assets and creditors but wait! This is fuckin America! The place that says, 0 credit, no credit, bad credit OK! Trust me, if I had 100K in my account and saw my prop was undervalued by 200K, you better believe the money in that bank would be withdrawn and sent somewhere. All assets would be given to family prior to my Ch 11. I would not go down with the ship...people do not like lending money to people who have no money! Trust me on that! Aight, so it's time for me to go now...wish I could write more bout stocks, but it is time to go home.

Check out:
BSC
LDK
HTE (wait for it to sink around 21.XX)
C (Citigroup isn't going anywhere folks)
PJC (marked as sell, but still monitor...it loves the number 43.XX...Currently at $38.XX)
RHY (Just monitor this one..it will tell you what mood i'm in! lol)
CFC

ok thats enough homework ~ laters

No comments: