Thursday, October 2, 2008

wasted away again in bloggeritaville...

...searchin for my lost shaker of salt! Well it's been a while since my last blog. I hurt Marlon's feelings in my last blog, so I moved it to my private section.

Ok, so here's the thing. I try to put the peoples feelings in my life into consideration, but at the same time I gotta continue blogging what is on my mind. I choose this as my healthy outlet. Take these blogs like a grain of salt. I enjoy going back and reading what I wrote almost a year ago.

California....ahh....in the private blogs. The feelings I have in this twisted heart of mine: Love, Lust, Confusion, Sadness, Emptiness, Content, Excitement. Sounds almost bipolar! It won't work, but lets just be friends. Lol....*smiles and rolls his eyes*. I'm trying. I've let go a little because I need to treat him as a friend. Love is fucked up...your heart wants one thing and your head totally tells you something different. I find that when I confront myself in the mirror it helps me out tho. That and music! Nnnn eeeee ways. Thats whats up with that (NOt A GaWd DayUm thing!)

Whats up right now...well my $$$ is stuck with NASDAQ:AAPL (and belive me when I say, fuck technology! I'm done with it). I'm gonna wait till 3rd Qtr Earnings come out (so if you haven't bought an iPhone or iPod product yet, sell your soul and bow down to your corporate masters like RIGHT NOW!....GO!!! I'll wait.....) Thank-You! Now lets jam to our iTunes and move the fuck forward. My real job is going well...we're not as busy as we were this summer. The guys iWork with still rock and we're all waiting on the holidays. Thanksgiving I'll be here Thurs/Fri...and Sat/Sun in houston. Christmas I'll be in Hawaii and layover a couple days in LA to see my grandma (and before n e 1 rolls there eyes, he'll be in FL celebratin his son's 8th bday)

2008 has been a crazy year (coming back to the US, Marlon, Making friends in DC, Losing Family, Fucking myself mentally, US: Economy)....I'm ready for some CHANGE~!

...n e thing else new? Hmmmm....think think think....Oh, I'm looking for a townhouse in the Arlington area...and an investment property in Dale Shitty. Test drove the Genesis and fell in LuV with it! Got something else besides bloomberg to watch! OMG! iLuV survivor: gabon and Biggest Loser!!!! Amazing Race, Family Guy, SImpsons, American Dad, 90210...ETC!
My guilty sin/pleasure is ordering Dominos (2X Tuesday) and watching/cheering the biggest losers. Nothing so wrong could feel so right! LOL! Ok I'm kidding...i workout while watching that show....*PSSSSH* LMFAO!!! No I seriously order pizza, ok! Did you catch Survivor last night? Holy shit! The girl...what the fuck is her name...uhhhh Paloma looked just like this chick I use to like (Tania)...even her laugh and facial expressions were the same...even humor! Lol! It was freaky! And funny cuz gawd damn ladies! Grow ur own fuckin personality! The "BitCh" personality went out in the 80s. Try mixing it up...like "cute", "Adorable" and "Interesting". I mean if you got a hot body I guess you don't hafta be interesting, cuz really...who the fuck care what you think? LOL! OK OK! I'm done being a fuckin PIG :-P

Ooooo OOOH! Tina Fey as Sarah Palin! OMFG! Does my heart not beat for that chick! iSwear the only reason iLuv that chick is cuz she reminds me of Elaine from Seinfeld (Julia Louis-Dreyfus). I def don't agree with her simpleton views of gay marriage (and hope one of her kids turns out gay, so she can grow some understanding and tolerance)...gObama!

Aight lemme wrap this up cuz I just poured myself a red bull vodka....*ahem* THE END!

2 comments:

Basilio Bocalan said...

redbull vodka? That's soooo 2001. -lol

Great recap. I'm excited about my trip.

I'm hopelessly broke, so Cameron (great friend that he is)told me that he and Kevin will help me with my trip by buying me my one way ticket to DC, so that all I have to worry about is my flight back.

I feel blessed. *tear

xoxoxo
BB

Dirty said...

Mmmmm....but so delicious! ^_^

That is really awesome of Cam & Kevin. My heart lifts and face smile when i think of all the good that can come out of friendship and love! Too awesome!

iTold Cameron to put me as backup on pickin u up (i'd luv 2 pick u up especially since i gotta work part of Thurs and fly out on Saturday)

U r sooo blessed! And I sooo can't wait 2 c u! ~MuAH~ BESOS