Thursday, October 30, 2008

More things that get on my nerves

ok...so more people who should be blindfolded, dragged into the street and shot at:

People who re-push the buttons on the elevator-
How fuckin naive can you be? If you see that the GAWD DAMN light is lit, what do you think? That the elevator is just gonna stay on the same floor until you give it futher guidance?!? What the FUCK is going through your head that you must be the "SUPERHERO" and re-push the fuckin button?!?!? IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE DUMBASSES, PLEASE!!! U truly fascinate me! Tell me what is going on through your head??!?

Density-
I vented this with my boss and sis. Aight so lets say Christmas is like days away and I ask you what you are doing for Christmas? You say something like i dunno...opening presents, and you? I say Me and my friends are gonna go out and Carol, wanna come? You say: When?
*...blink blink...* I give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you are talking about time and say 8pm...you reply: Thurday?
...Really??? R u fuckin kidding me? Did you fuckin forget the day you're opening presents? Fuck me sideways, unless ur a blonde and cute U R SooOOOoo not excused!

Nightclub Owners-
We're in a GAWD DAMN recession! Ur drink prices should fuckin follow the DOW bitches! Lower THEM!!!! I shouldn't hafta give head for an absolut red bull! Its just not that classy =P (i'm soo kidding!...no no...it's classy! LOL)

No comments: