Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Systems Engineer

...well I passed my face-face interview! I applied for a Sr. Systems Engineer but am being offered a Systems Engineer (translation: less money)

So we definitely have some Pro's and Con's.... I like the M-F schedule, the vast training/education I'd pickup...it's in Arlington and right next to TWO starbucks! ;-D
The bads...ugh! Morning Hours! YUCK! LOL! Salary, I'll have to dress-up everyday (dammit), definitely will have more work!

I'm thinkin of this Seinfeld episode where Kramer is telling George to listen to what the little man inside you has to say and George is like "my little man is an idiot!"

This position could open the door to greater possibilities however comma do I wanna stick it out with IT? I think about my therapist at Fort Hood telling me...You can play a weaker mind and win a game of chess 90% of the time or play a challenge until you win! I know that I will have to crawl before I walk and walk before I run and run before I get the car keys and go 0-60 in 4.78 flat! I definitely have food for thought these next 48 hours.

I talked with my Mom and Dad about it and have their support. I wanna talk to my bud in cali but can't since my state of mind isn't where it needs to be, but know I would have his support if I talked to him. *BAM*...Fuck me! I need to talk to Chris and Tiff!!! That would help out a TON!!!! I'll do lunch with them tomorrow...I really REALLY need Chris's input.

I swear, "if I could just snap my two fingers and know everything their was about computers, I'd do it". Ok...i'm rambling...lemme end this blog and seriously think about this. I'll post my decision up ~ LataZ

No comments: