Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Laaaaaa-Z Daaaaaa-Z

Ugh....today was a day that I totally could've spent all day in bed. I woke up and had an interview today. Bailed out on that and went back to sleep. I went to the dentist yesterday and had this film come off my teeth (normal?) and ummm.....yeah im not gonna blog about that but I will eventually take a snap of the latest smile ^_^

I've been huntin for another job....one that has a higher salary. I may even do a double! :-I
Yeah...I have a small shot, but I'm gonna try and ace this opportunity. I got an interview setup on the 29th with good 'ol ITT Systems! Yes...so I've contracted with ITT, but this will I believe make me an ITT Systems employeee. We'll see, it's on the 29th and its an opportunity to get my clearance upgraded to SCI! WoW! That would be awesome...oh and the work hours (r u ready for this?) 7am - 1515pm...my current job 1530-0000. Oh and both jobs are at the Harry S Truman building (Dept of State). How hot would this opportunity be? I'm trying to get my boss down there now, but I since hesitation with him. He's a cool guy to work under so I'm sure we'd be str8 as colleagues.

What else is new...got in touch with people in the past. My old roomie from Fort Hood (Mike Santellana) is doing well for himself and I'm glad to hear that. He's actually getting into IT which rocks! I can help him branch out. A colleague I worked with (Tony Williams) we were both technical recruiters in Kuwait and now he is stateside a hiring manager for Iraq. I was glad to hear the progress that both have made.

Aight guys...no new news in the LuV LiFe department. I quit chasing rainbows though! =)
...and started dating (no one special yet tho). ~ c!a0 ~

1 comment:

eronious said...

Gooooo Mike! Good luck getting the job sweetie!