Sunday, October 19, 2008

weekend madness

we need longer weekends! Why were these issues not brought up in the debates. So thursday night was cool...ordered 2 10" topping loaded pizzas from dominos...ate one for dinner and to top that offi didn't workout (Bad bad dirty!) cuz Antron was gonna go out to Apex n i said i'd meet him up there. So I saw him and sum buddies of Cameron out there. For the record, I don't care for Apex...I'll go but egh! not so much my style. The company there was cool tho. Inhaled the second pizza on the ride home and slept well.

So Friday comes along and the weather is aight. So round afternoon time my cousin n I headed out to Great Falls and did a cool 6mile nature hike. It was awesome...Pocahontas like (Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?). Beautiful trails and trees! Spectacular views...its always great to get away from it all and just sort of sit back, breathe in the crisp air and take in all of nature. I don't draw but I could totally see myself out there sketching what I see. So after the hikin trip we craved food. Mmmmmm......MMMcDonAllllLLllLLLd's! yes yes, so McFatty had himself 6 nuggets fries n a coke (shut up! It was diet!). That night I avoided DC n headed up to Belvoir to hang with good friends.

How many freakin shots of rum did I have? Psssssh! We killed 1.75ltr so yeah, no clue! Had the freakin munchies, ate a slice of cheese pizza...mucho chips n salsa and whatever else wasn't fuckin bolted to the table. So oh yeah...if ur doin the math: 2 pizzas, McDonalds, Belvoir Buffet...these do NOT equal a 6mile hike! So hello 10mile sunday! I was gonna do 12, but we'lll see what happens.

Saturday was kewl. I spent the afternoon with Cameron and Gary eating brunch and then shooting pool. It was fun....lots of tequilla makes for an interesting game! We saw Erica there and we ended up stayin till the end of her shift! w0w! LOL! FreakIn w0w! So went back to my place to do some more cleanin...had a kick ass nap and then prepped for dinner. Rob and I were gonna meet Gary, Cam and his friends/socials up at Thai Chef. The food and company was phenominal! I met my future would be wife in another universe, Teresa (HUGS n Kisses BABE!)...Rachel who OMG has lost so much weight she's even more gorgeous!...I also saw Natasha there, but she bolted out early so I was like "It was awesome seein u, see ya in another 6 mos"...tee hee! So the night was taking us to Buffalo Billards but yeah..umm not so much!

The bouncer checkin IDs wouldn't let Teresa in cuz she had an expired ID. Ummm....fuckin lame! So we went next door to this bar playin good music n got smashed there. It was an awesome night....some good pics that I can't wait for my new fruit fly to post!! wooooo hoooo!

Sunday went home and initated a Lucy pumpkin. Mom did her Snoopy pumpkin today and it turned out awesome



so yeah the weekend was cool....I'm at work now. Cancelled my myspace account (Fuck you Tom for all your sponsors that feed on people's personal lives...luv yah facebooK!). Aight I gotta go stretch...10miles! LETS DO IT!!!!!

3 comments:

Basilio Bocalan said...

I think you should definitely cancel your trip to wherever that wedding is and just head on to WA with Cameron and Gary for a Thanksgiving extravaganza. ^_^

Come on...you know you wanna!

xoxoxo

Dirty said...

I would...iEven looked up direct tickets from IAD --> SEA. I def gotta do turkey dinner with my family. There's no getting out of that. I'm hoping that Christina and and I can't patch things up. If not then I'll see whats up for a Friday - Sunday trip (iGot those days off regardless).

No matter what I am sooooo glad that you will have the bois with you this holiday. I've got a huge smile right now because when I think of the meaning I have for thanksgiving; the togetherness that we have as family and friends...you definitely have that. And having that friendship is indescribable! It's just AWESOME (for a lack of better words)...queue Disney(r) music ^_^

M. said...

Oh that pumpkin is awesome. We're going to carve Jada again but on a fake pumpkin so we can have it forever and ever.