Monday, October 6, 2008

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...here are some things that just piss me off

~ So NYAAAAH! ~


This list will be edited QUITE frequently I imagine! (For whatever selfish, intolerable or just plain stupid reason I feel like listing an asset you got, DEAL WITH IT)

1.) People who ask you something and don't bother listening! Ok a good example. I work Sun - Thur from 330pm - 12am. So let's say I tell you this maybe one or two times....It's Tuesday around 9pm. You send me a message that says one of two things (or maybe both!)
--------- a) Are you working today
--------- b) What time do you get off today
--------- c) All the above
...The only exception to this rule is on Sunday, and that is only because if I do take a holiday it will most likely be on a Sunday

2.) People I don't know who message/IM/or walk up to me and say (or write): OMG! You're a fuckin hottie! I'm a 27 year old who's heard this like what...8 or 9months of my life. SO YOU FUCKIN PEOPLE either
--------- a) Scare Me
--------- b) Are Shallow
--------- c) Need to work on your "ice breakers"
...If you're a family member, friend or been a buddy of mine for some time and you say it, then it's a compliment because we know of each other. And if that bothers me, then I just need to learn how to take a compliment :-)

3.) Republicans! LOL! And I'm not gonna elaborate!

2 comments:

M. said...

lol @ #2. You're so full of it. I'm guessing that's towards the fatties and fuglies?

Dirty said...

LMAO!!! Hell Nah! That shits open to E'RyBodY that I don't know! ;-)