Sunday, October 12, 2008

back to life...back to reality

Sum people get 4days weekends....some people get monday off for this columbus guy and then well my weekend is over with... =P

Thursday night I met up with my sis at cap city brewing. We had sum heavy discussions on that cunt..*AheM* excuse me, potential VP Palin. And if uLuv Palin, click the X the right corner of this window and get a fuckin life. ~;-) *Just Kidding! LOL.....(or am I?)

Woke up Friday morning to watch some court in Clarendon. The mood was right, sunny day...blue skies! The judge was suspending tickets, it felt right! Like we were gonna get a disney outcome, go to IHOP and laugh merrily like the white peeps on TV do. Well the judge my sis got for parkin in a handicap spot was a lil handicap herself (e.g. - retarded). Ok, my sis was wrong for parking in a handicap spot, but ummmm a $500 ticket?!? That is like borderline rape right there....so n e ways, ok. The cop was there explainin his case in whatever foreign language he was speaking (the court did not provide an interpreter). So after ESL was done pronunciating his case, it went to my sister who knew she was wrong but was looking for some slack. The old dumbass..i mean "handicap" judge said "You know you're not suppose to park in a handicap spot". My sister and I must have telepathy because we were both thinking the same thing "Yeah, no shit bitch...that's why I'm here isn't it". So yeah, old handijudge said pay ur $500 and my court costs....NEXT!

Wow...FüCkIn WoW! So ok, no disney ending for us and breakfast wasn't that great either. My dad took it well. He was with us and his reaction was "Oh well....Who wants to go to the boat?"
So he was done grieving! LoL my sister...yeah, not so much!

Friday night I wanted to spend some time with my friends at Belvoir. So I set that day for them. Chris & Tiff for Dinner n a Movie...Then Frank and Brooksanne for drinks. Frank and Brooksanne had some family issues and not feeling great so I hung out with my best friends and their kids. Had some drinks, BBQ and watched Back to the Future (ahhhh....Classic!)
Force fed sweets (Grrrr...had some oatmeal cookies and apple pie, which I'm totaly workin off today on 7mile Sunday!)

Left around 10ish and did plan B - Headed to TOWN. I knew Cameron wasn't gonna be their to watch over princess, so I had to be responsible and not get trashed. I stopped at Nel's for a drink...met up with Mauricio there and then went to TOWN. Good crowd...good crowd. Met some guys and tooks some numbers. That was cool. Saw Kent (who ummm...I hadn't seen in a min i guess. Chewed his A$$ out for not txt'n and then myself for not keepin up). Friday was a good night.

Saturday I had a lunch date with Eddie. He seems pretty cool. We went to Cap City Brew, iHad my Pentagon Pear Chicken Salad (yummy) and then we walked around the area, headed to the dog park (he likes dogs, very cool) and then called it an afternoon.

I missed my dog after that, so I headed to Spgfd and saw shadow. He's doin OK... He keeps biting this bump he has near his ass and if he keeps pickin and pickin it He's too old for surgery and according to my pops the right age to meet St. Peters....PETA folks, disregard that last line ^_^....Saw my sis and hung out with her for a lil bit. I wanna move out of my place before my lease expires (1FEb) so I'm keepin an eye on townhomes. She'll take the basement so I'm looking actively. Gary and Cam are actually thinkin about a 3BR master suite townhome in DC. Well until I get some convo about that (alcohol free) then it'll be just that....a thought. I'd like to live with them and have our show...3 gay guys livin in the DC area, find out when friends stop being polite and start being real...RealWorld: DC (my gay princess ass would tear that confessional booth up n shit!!! THEY DON'T RESPECT ME! UGH!!) LOL!!!!!

Fuck, i'm pullin a kathy griffin...where the fuck was I?!? Oh yea! Sat afternoon...went home after hangin out with Sis and prepped for TOWN. My friend Christina and her friend Izzy wanted to catch some drag. Sooo Coool, we did just that...I met up with J and we had some good times. Some more than others, but thats a hooooooole nutha blog in my private section (oooh yeah! the juicy unrated, deleted scences that I can not post on this blog! U know who u r!~). Left the club @ 3ish to Annies. Saw my boi Tyson up there after we were done eatin then headed home.

So its Sunday...my place should be yellow taped off its so fuckin messy. My laundry is done and all OVA the house. And I gotta tidy up after hostin. So I guess that was my weekend in a nutshell. Now I'm at work and its 530....Hooo Hummm.....6 hours left! LOL!

No comments: