Sunday, February 24, 2008

The 3-Ms are being tested ~:-(

Aight some of you know what my 3 Ms are and what a company can not fuck with *ahem*:
* My Meals
* My Money
* My Time

So with that said I have not been PAID yet. The first paycheck is a paper paycheck, followed by direct deposits *DANGER DANGER*...have faith dirty, it's quite possible they won't fuck up. Y oh Y be optimistic bout this kinda shit...? U know they gonna fuck up! LoL! Well I came into work today (against what my mind felt like doing) and talked to Jeff (guy that came in same as I did)...asked how his weekend was *blah blah blah*...did u get paid yet? Yea...it came in on Friday (Houston we have a problem)...Oh that's cool man. I didn't get mine yet ~:-(

So I wrote Jewel my HR person and hopefully will get a check on Monday. My thing is y go to work if u ain't gettin paid? Whoa Whoa Whoa dirty! Ur shit may very well be in the mail, it's just runnin late. WELL! With that said, who needs to go to work @ 330pm? What's wrong with being late? I'm sure the company would understand you being late, ESPECIALLY if you're big enough to understand why there check is late.

On the plus side, because of ITEQs incompetence I played the stock market more aggressively this friday (Shit, somebody's gotta pay me! Might as well be Wall St). So Citigroup was down $24.30 and TGIC had hit under $6 during the midday slump. DIJI flipped itself from -$120.XX : +96.XX ~:-o
What a shock! Citigroup closed at $25.07 & TGIC at $6.30...(-:

I'll probably let'em ride til TGIC gets close to $7 and Citi...I dunno...$27 maybe. So lucky on Wall St, unlucky in love ~,-P (what did janet say? ...that's the way love goes...) lol
Still single (i know i know it's only been a couple months) but it's also my fault. I mean, i have some great people around me but I bet you that i'm not gonna find what i'm lookin for @ TOWN. I mean shit I love going there on my friday's...watchin Lena and her ladies put on there show and then gettin a lil smashed. It's fun as shit and you see some nice candy out there (OMG, Jess the bartender who works the bottom floor all the way to the right has got the hottest smile! He's so fuckin cute, buy ur drinks from him!)

damn it Christina! She's got me hooked on this song by will.i.am - get your money baby! When u work it work it ....lol! Aight enuf with this drama...back to guys! Don't i wish it was like that store "Build a bear"...here's how i'd build guy ;-) (someone should have this idea online so that I could add it to my myspace/facebook)
Pick the medium build latin/whitxican guy
Dress him up in an AE/AF outfit
Add earings (diamond *bLinG*)
Add Shades
Add Fossil watch
Add wrist band
Add seashell/oceanic necklace
(this is all shit i'm gonna bum off him! lol!)
So yeah add those kenneth cole kicks ;)
Hair...Gel it up

...aight thats perty cool for looks...interests:
Travel Nut
Social, Social, Social
Challenges my mind
Out of the box kind of thinker but NOT a conspiracist (hey sorry, keep those crazy thoughts to urself)
Can talk about real estate/investments/Wall St and challenge me to keep up with him.
Thinks about the little things (OMG, so this guy I worked with Dan is not gay but he is so fuckin thoughtful that if I could take his thoughtful from his head I would so plant it in so many people I meet. He has inspired me to do better in a dept I thought I was pretty good in. When we had to share rides to work, out of the fuckin blue Dan would show up with a triple grande skim latte and then we'd ride to work! OMG!! Do you guys have any idea how something so small can fuckin brighten dirty's day????? This guy rocks, but i digressed)

Being greedy...I'd add piano skills (i love hearin those keys)
and give him the LOST bug. I love that show! lol! What was up with that last episode?? Why does Kate have Aaron??? And why is Aaron callin her Mum???

Aight so there's my "Build-a-Guy"...That was Fun, and hey i'm no longer pissed off about that paycheck thing cuz I was thinkin bout how Dan made me smile by gettin me a latte out of the blue. I freakin miss that! Whoever dates/marries Dan will be fuckin lucky cuz that dood makes mad cash and has a heart of gold

2 comments:

eronious said...

Um... Dirty, you realize that you just built.... um... yourself. Perhaps we need to address your narcisism first. hahaha!

Dirty said...

I totally need an updated build a stud.

I still want that medium build...but luv the bald heads. Someone who's reserved (that compliments my not extroverted nature). Someone who loves me more than a friend. Latin is a huge plus!

I'll totally update this with a new blog but I definitely don't want to date myself >_< LOL! No No! Princess is waaaay too high maintenance for that shit! LOL!

Miss ya babes ~ Sm0_oches