Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My first day @ work!

Ok I gotta be qwik cuz I gotta bolt to my parents and grab sum stuff there. So the first day was ummm...long! Thas the best adjective i could come up with. Ok I get there and met up with Jeff(dood who was at the newcomers orientation)...he seems pretty cool but yeah...hes gonna work on days and im gonna work on 3pm - 12am (not tha bad....perty cool for partyin). We're both off the same days so hopefully i got sumone to hang out with or just know someone cool at work. N e who, the badge took me over 2 hours to get because my name first wasn't in the system and then when it got there *PSsSh* the i'm guessin 'new guy' didn't know WFT he was doin when it came to creatin a badge. Ok exxxxcusin myself from tha drama after gettin the badge grabbin sum food it was time to hit the office...where i'm gonna work. OMG, I would totally be bullshitting you right now if i didn't say that when I walked in there I was ready to LaUgH my FUCKIN ASS off and walk out the room, leave my badge at the front desk and call Unisys to see if they were still looking for engineers! Yeah, 1st impressions....FUCK EM! So I decided that after some deep thinking that I'm gonna give this job a shot! I'll form an opinion in one month and i don't care if people are like 'oooooh la la laaaaaa the dept of state', if it's not fun...FUCK It! I loved my last job! OMG, if I had a 48hr work week, it woulda made it that much harder to leave! I swear if Marlon woulda called or write by now maybe i'd try hookin him and me up with a job overseas but keepin it real...THIS IS BULLSHIT! Aight no comments, cuz dirty is ventin...I'll let u all know how the REAL first day goes tomorrow 3-12am! w00t w00t!