Monday, February 11, 2008

Fri & Sat

So Friday was pretty fun! I linked up with a friend from korea...we'll call her Powers! She came ova, we got lost going from Arlington to Burke! And no people I did not have my GPS with me! We went to Spartans and got sum güt food! mmmm....gyros and then headed back to my place for a quick drink before headin to TOWN. Powers brought her dog over! I told her not to, so I wasn't happy bout that...I mean come on people, if u ask ur friends if you can bring your dog...it shouldn't be up for debate. She lives in Columbia, MD...had a good case (no pet sitter) so Pepper stayed for one night...I don't think she'll be comin back to my place without havin a pet sitter and leavin her cell/drama in the car :-P

Aside from that, we had tons of fuckin fun! We went to TOWN cuz YESSSS! Dirty loves to watch his drag shows...got the balls to ask Jess if wanted to grab some coffee or somethin (Jess is a bartender who buys me drinks...and Yes, haute smile!). He's got a B/F, o well! Still had fun drinkin, dancin...bumpin into people (Good TImeS! GoOd TimEs!)...Met my 1st trannie, Nicki and she was pretty cool...i never woulda known she was a tran had she not said anything! She bought me an christina drinks and then we headed home...watched sum TV, (still haven't seen the last lost episode) and then Sat came.

Afta Christina left, I met up with Christian and had a nice walk n talk...he seems pretty cool, he's very young so we'll def stay friends. I got ova Marlon since he hasn't like communicated in a week and for those of you who know DIRTY, * AheM *....He fuckin wiped tha dirt off his shoulders and moved on....CuZ tHas how i RolL! w00t w00t! lol! Life is güt, I need some gym motivation! Oh and headphones! ~ lataz

1 comment:

M. said...

1) I can't believe her dog came over before Jada

2) Don't you live off 395??? How the nuts did you get lost going to Burke Nation?