Monday, February 18, 2008

So here I go again on my own...

Hey guess what?!? had my first house party today! w00t w00t! So we started off watchin eddie murphy: RAW (I love tha flick) and then started off some music/south park and playin Suites. It was fun as fuck (pause, dirty get some water!)...once 1:50 came along and a neighbor asked me to keep it down we started to stop and that's where it was hard was gettin these everyone to leave. After an 1 hr 1/2, they had left (or soooo you may think)...*insert a lot of bullshit drama to include my BF comin up wantin to stay the night...blah blah blah, went back down after 30 more mins*. Meanwhile at the bat cave my "friend" (we'll get into that) Christian was writin me cuz he was havin a bad day...so I told him that I my friends were havin a bad day and they felt i was rushin them off because I wanted him to come over...he asks why and i told him because they think you are just a piece of ass to me. I told him i wish he wasn't but he hung up on me! OoooooH! Dirty got pissed and called him back...NO ANSWER, shot him a txt sayin:
Wow, I can't believe u hung up on me...as if dealin with my friends drama wasn't enuf U decided to do that?? I know you had a bad day so MAYBE we got disconnected
He shot back: Booooooo
So I shot back:
U hung up on me! Dood i know you got some drama goin down right now like i do but bendito don't do tha shyt. U call or text when u calm down, u got me? Cuidate
He shoots me back: Naaah....

So yeh, dirty sent back "Adios" and thats done! I won't fuckin tolerate disrespect....FUCK UR MAKEUP SEX, IF THEY FUCK UP U DON'T NEED TA HIT 'EM UP!

So yeah...I'm still gonna head out to town..find the right guy for me. I was drunk on Friday night and saw that I had texted/called this one dood...didn't know wha happened with the call but i saw wha I had texted him and was like wow! I'm pretty blunt! Aight this dood has a cool personality but keepin it real...He says he wants to hang out, but not so much. He's got HIV and I NEVER! NEVER held that against him, because if I ever had that virus I would not want people to seclude me...Judge me by my character/quality...not something that doesn't have anything to do with you. I always want people to see me who I am and what is down en la corazon...if they don't get to that level, then so be it I have no problem cuttin people off! I fuckin know how dust tha shyt off my left shoulder and move on! Jus like Marlon, no calls or text after 5 days, Orale papi! Laid n Played, I got u! I ain't fuckin hatin tha game cuz i'll neva take back wha I had...I keep myself smilin by puttin tha cherry chapstick on an rememberin the tha night. I like keepin those happy memories (so no take backs about LA!) Fuck, if Christian hadn't done wha he did...this night woulda been less wha it was! But sabes que hue??? I'm fuckin strong and will deal with what i gotta deal with, y por que? Por Pendejos! ,-P OralE HuE!

2 comments:

M. said...

Auw I wasn't invited *le sigh*

Dirty said...

OMG dood! you're comin to the real one, this was a pre-party ;-P