Monday, February 4, 2008

AUGHHHH!

***Dirty UnWinDin***

Lemme put on sum happy music cuz today wasn't really a bad day but I'm fuckin disappointed that my furniture has not arrived and I'm at home...I pissed my mom off cuz when she was askin me what was wrong i just answered that i'm havin a bad day (translation: Say, "I'm sorry" or leave it alone)...so when she asked me what was goin on i snapped and said I don't wanna talk about I just wish my furniture was at my place so I could have a bad day and not let you all see me like this (oooof! shitty choice of words) so now i feel even worse for sayin that but what the fuck ever, its probably forgotten or will be forgotten in 5 mins time. So tomorrow the new furniture arrives!!! YeYYYYY! lol! I have to go to my newcomer's orientation at 1000 (ummm something tells me that these are *charity hours* so I'm real siked about that!) and lets see...yeah that should be it.

I have a gym membership at gold's so AFTER my place is semi-setup i'm gonna work off these shitty days...I call them shitty because I have like no friends over here...Ok, I got some HS buddies (Maricel n Maritza) and i guess an e-friend (btw, emergency-friends aka e-friends are people who don't holla at you unless they are bored and ain't got shit goin on). Wow, 3! Way ta go Dirty! My buddy sterl has learned to tone down the textin and ummm Marlon is in Cali which hurts also cuz if he were here I'd jus have smiles on my face! I'm ready to start livin in my new condo, goin to the gym and work. I hope tomorrow they get me a parking pass for the state dept cuz I've decided that the metro is not only far from me but waaaaay overrated...who the hell can afford to park-n-ride the metro??? I'm sorry people but if you can afford to do that, you should invest in a H2 Hummer and slug people to work (I bet you'd STILL be savin $$$). So lets see did i get to the root of why I'm havin a bad day? Miss Marlon, lack of friends, still living at home and feel lonely...So what can I do about it? I need to find out where all the gay guys hang out besides bars n clubs, have the furniture make it tomorrow to get out of the house and i guess take Marlons pic off mah wallpaper (Wha can I say, his labios are fuckin haute!) I do feel a little better venting this out and if no one reads it, tha would fuckin rock too!!! I hate havin people here me bitch, but its 2008 and bloggin has replaced journals/diaries ~:-P

1 comment:

M. said...

Cheer up! Dinner party!