Monday, February 21, 2011

Progress report






Just wanted to do an update on post hoodie season. It's been 3 weeks since I touched the alkie. I'm not a quitter tho, just focused right now at the task at hand. Getting lean. So for those of u who haven't kept up September marked the beautiful hood season where a girl got ta put down the celery (as if) and pick up the fried chicken. I wanted to pack some weight and lift heavy. Got a lil swole in the chest. A pleasant size that I wanna see develop into June. So here we are. Spring in the air, new running shoes and new diet. This time we ain't gonna fail! Hi protein ta keep my muscles, low calorie and a lotta cardio! My lil home gym is a bowflex. I wanted to get a spinner bike but am waiting on a good deal. In the mean time I got running shoes and a gym membership.

I had a blast Saturday at Fit3 (store in tysons). I was scoping out all the hi protein bars but shakes always seem to beat the bars in protein/calories. I'm gettin a lil tired of tuna, not the shakes or edamame thank goodness!

Well I'll update in Mid march BETTER results! Stay tuned :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Old Columbia Pike,Annandale,United States

2 comments:

ArrBee said...

I think I may have to ask you for pointers. I'm WAY out of shape and need to look more like you.

Dirty said...

:) thanks Robbie that's really sweet to say. Anything u wanna know in particular I'd be happy to help u out with. And ur anything but out of shape sir!!! U quit smoking a while back which is awesome. U got the body type to have a sexy lean swimmers build. I can see it, hope u can too :)