Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mmmm tilapia!

Well I just had my amazing 300 cal dinner with less than 220mg of sodium. Tilapia marinated in lime, lemon juice with a splash of balsamic vinegar and crushed ground pepper, mashed cauliflower with ground pepper and steamed broccoli. Dessert later on will be jello. I can feel the tummy disappearing!

Can not wait to show pix March 30th!!!!

Got done with the meeting I have to hold bi-weekly with sites. Man does that suck but I actually did a good job and got people at ease on the phone. I like that :)

So tomorrow I'll work on the minutes of the meeting and shoot it out Monday or Tuesday. Tomorrow should be a real easy day and thank goodness for that :)

Now rest wit the pup till i get me sum jersey shore and it had better be a better episode! Ttfn


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: