Friday, February 18, 2011

Caffeine free coke zero you say?


When oh when will it make it to the US though? According to Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Zero) this product was released 2010 in France and Japan. This year the Netherlands picked it up. I know the bloody FDA already has issues with the chemicals inside of Coca-Cola and am not looking forward to seeing them dissect coffee if they care so much about chemicals! In any case I paid some quack to take a look at my eyes because I developed a twitch in my right eye lower lid. The guy gave me an eye exam, retina exam and then told me to stop drinking a lot of caffeine and lower my stress.

Lower my stress? I didn't think my life was that stressful! I don't have guns firing at me...my bills are paid and on time...no bad credit, got a dog at home who luvs to play. Only thing that I can think of about stress would be working out at the gym and obtaining my goal of getting ripped and cut and being single. Isn't the point of life also to have a lil stress?

Well I look forward to trying this out when it makes it to the US and hopefully lowering my caffeine intake :)

No comments: