Friday, February 11, 2011

Getting cut up

So I've finally decided that I'm happy with my chest and arms. And now it is time to get cut up but keep the mass I'm at. I've been reading articles on how to get this swimmer build. I must not sacrifice protein! I must ingest more to ensure that my body takes away the fat and not the muscle. So here's the plan. Lots of water, no alcohol, lots of protein and mega cardio.

I need to pickup swimming, running (been working at that again), eating healthier *whole foods here I come!* and still doing weight lifting but maintaining my current weights, not exceeding 225 on the bench *POW*. I'm real confident I can find ways to get cut, but I need the motivation.

Standing shirtless with a newspaper in front of me doesn't work. I need a cardio-buddy. I got Matt who I can keep up with at the gym and sometimes we do cardio. Reese will be ready to run outside once it gets warmer. My diet will play a big factor. What should and shouldn't I have for breakfast? Is Reese's Puffs outta the question? How bout an egg, cheese and sausage sandwich? Too much sodium? I think if I could find a nutritionist that could make my food....wait a minute!

Ok just checked out the let's dish website and saw some "OK" things. I need to hit whole foods/trader joes up and see what food I can get. I luv veggies and fish so that's a good thing. Not a big chicken fan anymore...I'll hafta learn to luv pickles since they're calorie free.

If anyone has any fav dishes that are low in cal, sat fat and sodium please dish! TGIF!

No comments: