Friday, February 11, 2011

It's 2011 Sharepoint...why are we not mobile friendly?

I'm actually writing this blog in hopes that some super duper oober smart daedal (word of the day yesterday) sharepoint rock star is gonna comment and say: tooo easy! Here's what you do BUT until then here is my issue:

I want my SharePoint calendar to sync up to my iPhone. I get email off my exchange server and Google calendar. I can sync my sharepoint to exchange, but the alerts off the sharepoint calendar to not go to my phone. Is there a way to two-way sync (mirror) my sharepoint calendar to outlook thus taking care of alerts on my exchange server, get google calendar to sync with sharepoint or just plain point my sharepoint calendar to my iphone calendar?

WHY OH WHY IS IT 2011 and this issue not yet addressed? As a geek I'm not thrilled with the search results. One of you developers find me a solution so that I can implement it and appear like a GaWd to my co-workers who have no clue neither. Thank-you...on to the next blog

No comments: