Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Calling alll cut gym buffs!

Determination...Now that hoodie season is gone and I've picked up some weight (and muscle) it's time to shed the FAT (only). I need your help with high protein low cal foods. Do not suggest chicken...for some weird reason I lost my taste for that food. I like chicken flavor things (soups and vegan things) but the texture of chicken I'm tired of.

So here's what I got so far for take with me awesomeness snacks

Muscle Milk light, 150cal, 4gFat/1.5SatFat, 280mgSod, 20gProtein
Edamame (155g/5.47oz) 189c, 8g/1g, 9mg, 17g
Tuna (p/can) 200c, 10g/0g, 450mg, 27g
Thomas Bagel Thins, 110c, 1g/0g, 190mg, 6g

I need to watch out for my sat fat and cholesterol while doing this...Please if you got some low cal, low protein (and not to redic on the sodium) I'd really like ta hear ur advice!

Looking forward to an awesome stunning summer :-)

No comments: