Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Father App I have sinned





Have a rough day at the office that lead to drinking, partying, prostitution, killing the bitch to only then find out that bitch was ur 1/2 sister? Noooo problem! There's an app for that!

Jesus and the Holy Roman Catholic church knows that not everyone can take an hour (yea suck it baptists! One hour) out of their busy hectic week to go pray and confess. So while ur tweeting, updating ur status, or trying to get 3 stars at that IMpossible level in Angry Birds (o i know!!! It aint easy, is it?) *ahem* isn't it just great ta know that Jesus our lord and savior is only an app away? Has Mohammad caught on to this? Jesus is bankin $1.99 p/user. Now we all know Jesus sucks at money. Omnipotent, all mighty powerful, knows all being but somehow never figured out the money situation. That's where we come in! Ta help out or beloved father with whatever you can spare (or 10%...good solid round number) something tells me tho that this $1.99 app may go up in price and in time have a premium. I'll wait on JesusLite ta come out. It'll prolly only be good for 30days but if I get hit by a bus and hafta see St. Peters I'm gonna flash that app!

He'll prolly be like Oooh u got the!!....wait a sec....is that the Lite version? Shit! God dammit! I mean I swear to the man it was just a trial! Let me in! I wanna see if beemers really do have souls!!!

So anyways if ur a busy catholic that needs ta repent ur sins without the fear of Father Flanigan judging (or if ur under 13) touching you then this app is right up your ally.

Way ta catch up with the times Jesus! And at only $1.99 who can't afford to confess & repent?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Dirtys Casa

No comments: